This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Needing to access the eHarmony Login page but can’t seem to figure out what's going on with that login screen or if you are even on the correct page? Chances are, with so many crazy links going around that you have just picked up a bad link. Also, sometimes sites that update their site to different things to make them look flashier sometimes just leave old site links unattended. In the end, a lot of the old links that you may find around the web have become obsolete and are just sitting there instead of being removed. Finding the eHarmony Login will actually now become much easier now that you have landed safely here.
We have gone through all of the site links and tested to prove which are the correct and which contacts are provided as well. You will never have to feel alone in the search for the proper link choice for your preferred dating site. Making everything available to you here as well as advising you when necessary is something we take great pride in here. Check out our demonstrational video and instructions that are detailed for you in order to find out just how simple we have made this process for you to complete.
How to access the correct eHarmony Login page:
1. Open the following link in your internet browser of choice b clicking it to add it to your address bar: http://www.eharmony.com/login/.
For standard login to the eHarmony Login page, review these steps:
2. Enter your email address into the field provided there for your email address.
3. Enter the password for your account into the field that is provided there for your password.
4. Click the login button in order to proceed into your selected account.
For Facebook optional login on the eHarmony Login page, follow these steps:
2. Click the Facebook icon on the page above the standard login fields.
3. In the pop-up window, enter the credentials required to sign into the Facebook account of your choice that will be connected to your account.
4. Click login to proceed into your account via this login method.
If you are having any problems signing into the eHarmony Login page, read on for further instruction.
For the standard login method, review the following information:
If you have forgotten your email address associated with your eHarmony Login page, read the following note:
NOTE: For this issue to be resolved, you will need to contact someone on their customer support team. We have provided many contact details for this purpose in the contacts section later in this article.
If you have forgotten your password for accessing the eHarmony Login page, follow these steps:
1. There is a highlighted text just above the login button that asks if you have forgotten the password. Click that text.
2. Enter your email address associated with your account into the field provided.
3. Enter your postal zip code into the next field provided.
4. Click the continue button. This will send you specific instruction regarding your password reset.
5. After you have reset your password, return to the video above and/or read step one in the login process of this article.
For issues with the Facebook login procedure for the eHarmony Login page, follow these steps:
1. Follow the instructions for the Facebook policy of recovering your user names or passwords.
2. After you have resolved your Facebook login issues, return to the video above and/or read step one in the login process of this article.
For contact details, refer to these contact details regarding your eHarmony Login page.
Now that things have finally come together in one place for you in this article, we hope you will never have any of the issues you have had before again. However, if you do, we hope you will bookmark this page and refer back to it in the future for the most current information always.